Passenger F7s

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Passenger F7s
From: Steve Wintner <steve_wintner@y...>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 08:28:50 -0700 (PDT)
Hi list,

Dumb question here. I know the Burlington purchased
F7s for use on the California Zephyr, painted in the
standard silver. And most photos I have seen of other
Q passenger trains had E's on point.

Were the F7s only used regularly on the CZ ? If so,
why ? did the Q already have enough Es to cover all
their other trains, or did they buy Es for other
trains after the CZ went into service ?

Thanks in advance. Have a nice day.

=====
-Steve Wintner
"Hearts have been hard
Hands have been clenched into fists too long"
-Midnight Oil