Re: [BRHSlist] FW: SD7/9 Mars Light

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] FW: SD7/9 Mars Light
From: Jim's Junction/ John & Debbie Olson <trains28@h...>
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2001 19:13:58 -0600
Ralph,

I mounted the Sunrise light cluster on my Proto SD-7's & SD-9's by
cutting off the lower lights completely (the metal is very soft), trimming
up the bottom of the Mars light and remaining bracket- and just mounted it
above the existing lights on the shell. Works perfect!

John Olson- BRHS sustaining member
Jim's Junction
Billings, Mt.
406-259-5354 Store, Answering machine & Fax machine
<trains28@h...>
<http://www.jimsjunction.com>
Selling quality HO/N Scale items for 15 years- Worldwide shipping available