Re: [BRHSlist] Hamiltons vs. Balls

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Hamiltons vs. Balls
From: "Karl L Rethwisch" <karlre@r...>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 12:24:12 -0600
As a user, rather than a collector, of RR watches I can make an absolute
statement concerning the Hamilton, it was (it's retired) the most rugged,
reliable keeper of time that I've ever owned. "It" is a 992B double roller, 21
jewel instrument.

I did not know too many railroaders that carried Ball timepieces so I cannot
weigh their relative merits.

Karl