Re: [BRHSlist] Detour Rules

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Detour Rules
From: "Ewinger" <ewinger@l...>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 07:18:36 -0500
HI ALL

one of the reroutes from the CB&Q days i know of was in 1954 I believe
when kansas city had some bad flooding and my dad has color slides of the
Santa Fe passenger trains came through burlington iowa includeing the alco
pa they had.Dont know were the went back to there own tracks.Dont know what
the frieght trains did at this time either.

BILL EWINGER