BRHS calendar

To: brhslist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: BRHS calendar
From: cmosquito@a...
Date: Mon, 14 May 2001 21:49:18 EDT
While in Roselle, IL today, I saw what appeared to be a similar locomotive to
the one that is pictured in this month's calendar page. It was yellow with
black trim and appeared to have both front and rear cabs. It said "Sperry
Rail Service" on the sides and "Jimmy Logdon" (sp?) painted under each cab
windshield. It had several satellite dishes on top along with a "Caution -
High Voltage" sign near the top as well.

I also saw one in Mt. Vernon, IL in early April. Can anybody give me some
details?

Thanks,
John Ryan