RE: [BRHSlist] Sanborn maps

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Sanborn maps
From: mike.j.talviste@g...
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 12:03:34 -0700
I found the following info at:

http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/EART/snb-intr.html

Between 1955 and 1978, the Library of Congress Geography and Map Division
withdrew from its collection of Sanborn fire insurance maps 288,093
duplicate
sheets and 432 duplicate atlases. These materials were offered on exchange
to libraries in various states. The names and addresses of recipient
institutions
are as follows:

For Missouri you might try the following:

Elmer Ellis Library
University of Missouri
Columbia, Missouri 65201

There are some other sources like: