Re: [BRHSlist] Hand signs

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Hand signs
From: rgortowski@a...
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:00:38 EDT
Tim,

The "hierarchy" is busy doing all the many things required to make this
organization run. If you are interested in developing a tape of the hand
signals presentation and want the society to back it, we need a written
proposal with plans of how, when, and most importantly who will do all the
required preparation, marketing, shipping, etc. As I have stated before, the
society is run by 10 to 15 people and we have our hands full trying to meet
all of our current responsibilities. Additional projects like this must come
from the membership base. We have very limited resources and cannot take on
additional duties.

Takers, anyone?

Rich Gortowski