Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Concrete trestles

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Re: Concrete trestles
From: PSHedgpeth@a...
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 12:39:37 EDT
A day after I saw the original post I passed the remaining concrete bridges
west of Chillicothe (Friday April 6th). A destroyer was working on the east
end of the remaining trestle. This was one of those machines you see when
they break out a section of highway for replacement. It was actively engaged
in it's duty late morning April 6th.

If you want photos it may be too late already.

Pete Hedgpeth