Re: [BRHSlist] Oriental Limited tender on eBay

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Oriental Limited tender on eBay
From: Rob Adams <aaeditor@n...>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 22:56:50 -0600
Mike;

It is one of the tender versions that Oriental included with their G-8
0-6-0 models in the late 80's. I have one of those engines with that
same tender. If my memory serves me correctly, the Oriental labeled the
boxes wrong. I believe the converted R-2 tenders were actually the
shorter version with the "clear vision" coal bunker.

Kind regards, Rob Adams