Cyclopedias For Sale

To: BRHSlist <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Cyclopedias For Sale
From: Ed DeRouin <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 19:49:11 -0600
BRHSlisters:

Every few years I clean out materials I no longer consider useful to me. I
am making the following Simmons-Boardman Cyc's available. All are in good to
excellent condition. The 1941 issue is worn, but the binding and end papers
are in tact.

Car and Locomotive
1961 $115
1966 $115
1970 $100
!974 $100

Car Builders
1953 $125

Locomotive
1941 $135

I am also thinning the HO scale passenger car fleet. Both cars are in
excellent condition, painted Pullman Green, decaled with ribbon style font,
glazed with shades as appropriate, and weathered.

One Aurora Car Shops Diner, numbered 178, very light dusting, clean sides,
$350.

One BRHS DL-3, named Lincoln Club, weathered to reflect near end of life,
$350.

Shipping is extra. I will obtain a rate based upon your shipping preference
when the deal is closed. I can also bring them to Mendota on April 7th.

Offers will be considered on a first come first serve basis.

Ed DeRouin