Re: [BRHSlist] Turntable Sizes

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Turntable Sizes
From: drale99@a...
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 15:26:15 EST
I have a 135' TT at one end of my pike, and a 90' Cornerstone TT at the
other. My criteria is to be able to use drawbars between F's, and E's if
possible. Works fine with the 135' TT. I modified the Cornerstone product
so that the rails overhang the wall of the pit, thus giving me 3 extra feet
which accommodates a pair of F's. I spent some time modifying the couplers
on my E5's, tucking them in, so they look ok and allow me to turn the units
individually on the short TT. I don't run any large steam locos when I
operate; therefore I don't have any problems with steam.
drale99@a...