CB&Q Psgr F-3's

To: BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com
Subject: CB&Q Psgr F-3's
From: Kenneth J Mock <empire.builder@j...>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 16:14:30 -0700
> Subject: Re: CB&Q Psgr F-3's

Hi,

A was looking through the book "F-UNITS the Locomotives that
Revolutionized Railroading"
and on page 43 the have a picture of 9961ABA taken on 1 Sep 49. Using a
glass, they do
NOT appear (to me) to have chicken wire between the portholes. What do
you guys that
have a copy of this book think?

Have a great day,
Ken & Charlotte Mock