RE: [BRHSlist] CB&Q Motorcars or RDC's

To: <BRHSlist@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] CB&Q Motorcars or RDC's
From: "Dan Almosnino" <danalm@E...>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2001 10:38:24 -0800
Bachman's doodlebug is a baggage-only (no RPO) prototype with a certain
number of passenger windows.
The CB&Q had very few RDC's that resemble this type and therefore one
has to carefully choose a proper road number for the model.
Also note differences in details such as the rooftop vents and the front
windshield frame. This is harder to kitbash.

Dan