Re: Beyond the Q Merger

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: Beyond the Q Merger
From: "Larry Doub" <nftrains@n...>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 07:44:33 -0000
Good Morning everyone,
I did go back in the BRHS pages, and seen the Models, Layout pictures
I seen before.
I really Like David's Black & Gray EMD, Mean looker.
Also the other models were real nice, Might use the Kitbashed Q MOW
car???? for something of an idea for a work train I'm doing.
Also, I was chatting with a friend that is a
walking Q book about a couple other schemes.
How about a Zephyr Shceme on a SD??mac unit??????/
Also I was joking aroung and told him I was going to do the BN Black
& Green on one of my Northern 4-8-4's.
He said the BNSF did this to a steamer, 4449 maybe.
Does anyone have or know,
Were can I see a picture of this at.
Not going to realy do it but would like to see it.
BNSF site does not have it.
Have a couple other things I'm thinking of also, might try one here
myself and see what it turns out like.

Later All
larry