Wooden waycars

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Wooden waycars
From: dlgrobe72@a...
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:02:12 EST
Hello

I'm new to the list. I have a couple of questions about the Q's 30' wooden
waycars. I had actually asked these questions on the BN list and was refered
to this group by a couple of people. I want to do a detailed model of a BN
30" wooden waycar. If someone knows of any photos (Q or BN) on the web that
would be great. Also if there are none were there any major modifications to
the cars after the merger other than paint? What was the interior colors and
what type of furniture was used and there placement. How many made it to the
BN and what were there numbers? Well that's about all I can think of right
now. If questions about the BN's early years are inappropriate for this list
please let me know and I'll keep them off. Thanks for any help. Have a good
Thanksgiving.

Dan Grobe
Aurora IL