Re: [BRHSlist] BRASS GENAERAL PERSHING SET

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] BRASS GENAERAL PERSHING SET
From: Ed DeRouin <PIXELS@A...>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 19:39:05 -0500
Larry:

This train has not been made in plastic. However, Kato has announced N scale
pre war and post war Budd cars of Q heritage. Their HO scale office car is a
test for the HO market.

As I said in my last post. Letters may encourage, but sales figures are
proof that the market exists.

By this time next year, new Budd cars, and I suspect others, will be out.
The manufacturers will have some idea of whereto head based upon sales data.

The chance of a Silver Charger is plastic is about as good as Clinton's
zipper staying closed. A plastic LL E7 or E8 makes a suitable substitute for
a post war train.

Ed DeRouin