Re: R.E.O.

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: R.E.O.
From: liljo@o...
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 02:39:41 -0000
--- In BRHSlist@egroups.com, qutlx1@a... wrote:
> R.E.O. stands for rear end only. This is a quiz.What's the best
(matter of
> opinion,and since I'm asking its my opinion that decides)way to
ensure that
> the b/o REO stays with you behind the w/c on the way to the
terminal where
> you can set it out. Assume the car is REO because of a broken
trainline. Leo
> (No prize as it just went to BRHS in the form of my renewal check).

of course couple bad order behind the way car, close the angle cock
on b/o car closest to w/c, you did say bad trainline, connect air
hoses, open angle cock on rear of w/c (after unconnecting pig tail if
was one). if it comes uncoupled your in emergency and you know
something is wrong. (hopefully you'll remember to look back instead
of walking toward the head end)