RE: [BRHSlist] please, more on air brakes

To: "'BRHSlist@egroups.com'" <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] please, more on air brakes
From: "Shook, Richard" <rshook@j...>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 17:06:43 -0400
Pentrex (sp?) has a video on air brakes, when they have their specials you
can get this tape for free (BOGOF). Otherwise I think they are $9.99 +
shipping. I do not know if they are still available, but I enjoyed the tape
[ everybody else who watched it fell asleep ! ] I assume it was a training
movie people would have to sit through.
Rich