Re: [BRHSlist] FW: A question

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] FW: A question
From: arnold299@a...
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 13:40:00 EDT
One I have not seen mentioned is the Valley Ice House located down at 6th & J
street in Lincoln. The side track has been removed but they are still
producing ice their. Junk yards are another and also the Midwest Steel, plus
Lincoln Steel are right on the tracks to this day. Can't recall the propane
company down around 3rd and A street but it is still there too next to the
tracks, and another propane company was and still is out by Greenwood next to
Highway #6. As a kid I remember a side track that crossed Highway #6, from
the main CB&Q lines to that propane company. Lee Sapp Ford dealership
probably took possesion of their cars/trucks on the side track right in
Ashland just a few blocks from their buildings.

Hope that helps,
Scott Arnold
Lincoln Nebraska