Re: tooting my own horn!?!?

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: tooting my own horn!?!?
From: Bill@s...
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 21:56:44 -0000
Jeff,

Thank you for the kind words sir.

I found and old Q trailer near Toledo under similar circumstances.
Thanks for the tip!

I'll keep working on the site. I try to post more stuff every couple
days or so, when work and family allows! ;) Geeze, this stuff takes
time! Keep checkin' back and critque - ing it! Once I get all my pics
posted from my trips, I'll concentrate on more Q history items! (Also
gotta work on my Q/BNSF layout to bring to NMRA/St. Louis next
summer!) Me thinks I took on a bit too much this century.

Bill Selleck
Galesburghead

SHAMELESS PLUG: visit me at -

http://billsgbrgjrnl.stimpsoft.com

--- In BRHSlist@egroups.com, Jeff Worones <JWORONES@S...> wrote:
> Hi Bill;
> Stopped in to check out your sight. Pretty good! Can't wait to see
more.

> Fodder for your next trip;
> Check out the files section on the BRHSlist site at egroups.com.
Under
> images you'll see two photos of Burlington Truck Lines trailer
bodies I shot
> in August of 1999. I found them behind a place called 'Winkler's
Welding'