RE:tubaman21@y...

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: RE:tubaman21@y...
From: "Bob's Engine House" <bobsenginehouse@m...>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 10:57:30 -0500
Bryan, I am an Overland Models dealer and also a member of the BRHS and
model the Q. My name is Bob Schafer and my business is Bob's Engine House
424 Corinth Drive Moberly, Mo 65270 bobsenginehouse@m...
I offer Overland models at a 20% discount which is only 10% above my cost. I
am looking forward to doing business with you.
Bob Schafer