RE: [BRHSlist] Flash back

To: "'BRHSlist@egroups.com'" <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: RE: [BRHSlist] Flash back
From: Jeff Worones <JWORONES@S...>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 13:34:22 -0700
The noise level directly leads to the phenomenon known as 'Prairie Dogs'. As
an extremely loud conversation develops, all the cubicle dwellers start
popping their heads above the walls to see what's going on. Try being next
to a door way.
Personally, I'd rather stand next to a jet engine at full throttle...
I've been told tales of a long time ago when pods didn't exist.

Jeff "Wally is my idol" Worones
Las Vegas, NV