K-4 drawings?

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: K-4 drawings?
From: Randy Gordon-Gilmore <zephyrus@r...>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2000 09:16:45 -0700
Does anyone have (or know of a source for) drawings for a K-4 Ten-Wheeler?
I have "Steam Locomotives of the Burlington Route" that has one drawing,
but it has almost no dimensions given, and the BRHS Bibliography doesn't
list any K-4 drawings at all in periodicals.

Also, the drawing shows the K-4 as having a tapered boiler, but the
pictures in the same book look as if the boiler is straight. I can't
remember how many times I saw "Old 710" out in Pioneer's Park in Lincoln
(my hometown) as a kid, but I have no pictures at all, either from that era
or from the current Haymarket location. Has anyone done a good photo
survey of 710?

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Best regards,

Randy (wanting to make an N-scale model...)

zephyrus@r... http://www.rickadee.net/~zephyrus