Re: [BRHSlist] RE: E5 Conversion Kit

To: BRHSlist@egroups.com
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] RE: E5 Conversion Kit
From: marshall <zephyr03@s...>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 20:12:26 -0500
TOM KOCH wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I thought I would forward to you the response I received from the
> manufacturer of the E5 Conversion Kit mentioned on an earlier posting to the
> list.
>
> Sounds like it could be an opportunity to make an E5 from a P2K kit.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tom

I also queried the site, asking whether they would include the
window-equipped engine compartment doors, the characteristic wraparound
anticlimber, both pilot options, the 3 radiator hatch styles, etc. . . .
and Bill replied that I had "given him something to think about" - so it
may still be in the early conceptual phase . . .

Marshall