RE: CB&Q: Ottumwa, Iowa

To: <CMillst363@a...>
Subject: RE: CB&Q: Ottumwa, Iowa
From: "David Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@m...>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 09:50:38 -0500
Cc: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Hi Cyd,

I enjoyed talking with you this morning.

The BRHS Archives collection of Annual Reports contains the following:

Stockholders reports 1855, 59, 60, 62, 63, 64, 66, 76 through 90
ICC Reports 1917, 18, 19,20, 26, 27, 28, 33 through 39, 42 through 45

I have sent a copy of this email to the BRHSlist (CC) to see if anyone has
more information about the Ottumwa Bridge to assist in your efforts. Again,
all we ask in return is a copy of your finished results to file in the
archives.

David Lotz
VP Archives, BRHS
Phone: 314-846-4391