Re: [BRHSlist] Congress Park Extension

To: <BRHSlist@egroups.com>
Subject: Re: [BRHSlist] Congress Park Extension
From: "Karl L Rethwisch" <karlre@r...>
Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2000 05:53:31 -0600
Leo,

Yeah. If I get a few min. this wkend I'll "pen" an article 'bout it.

Also got one about the "drops" that were a part of the House job at Aurora.

Also, also, got a motorcar story (MOW) involving "Stutterin' Stu" and the
LaSalle Sw. engine. BTW, can anybody remember the name of the business that
would be to the left of 86's waycar in the picture posted in the foto files?
Also, what did they make?